Animal Crossing Journal #31: Feathers & Cake


I came back to Boy on Festivale day, despite being completely unaware of all the events and celebrations of the calendar, so that was a nice surprise. I'm not sure how we get confetti to fall from the sky like that, but it's very cute. I'm a negligent mayor, really.


I visited Rudy and his house is the cutest house I've ever seen. The wooden flooring, the ranch furniture, the tricycle. I'm adopting him whether he likes it or not. What a cutie.


Here's me stopping to enjoy the confetti. Very nice.


I found Bluebear wandering around with feathers on her head by the lemon trees. It's normal for her.


And here's PavΓ©, demanding feathers as he does every year. To be honest, I'm too tired to go catching feathers around town and I think I'd prefer to bury my head in a large cake and listen to Radio 4.


That's exactly why I've bought a wedding cake. I'm going to eat the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x