Diary: 2017


So, it's a brand new year, and this is it - the end of my 2016 diary. It's been fun. I'm ready to start a new and hopefully a little bit different diary for 2017.


I pretty much spent the post-Christmas period in a haze of sleep and potatoes. It always goes by as if I'm in a trance, and I already barely remember it. It's been all Christmas-related food and video games. It's been really foggy lately, which seems to add to the hazy feeling I have around everything.


I went to see Rogue One (which was amazing), and then had a super sleepy, relaxing New Year's Eve. I pretty much went to sleep at midnight, after the fireworks died down. My mum gave me two little Animal Crossing charms as a New Year's present, which was very cute (they were Joan the boar and Lily the frog), and I had some satisfying quinoa salad.


I hope to do a lot of sleeping in 2017.

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing your 2017 diary Lilly! happy new year! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x