Diary: 2016 Resurrected


This is hilarious and awful. I've been writing 2016 on my diary entries for days and I've only just noticed. My last diary post was full of 2016s and I had no idea. I've been writing the wrong year since the second of January.


So I guess 2017 is going to be a year of acute humiliation. Fine. Maybe I'll just give up and start writing random number sequences from now on. I can have as many imaginary years as I like. A brilliant idea. I now declare it the year 827.


I've been mostly watching endless film theory and review videos, and also Jean Cocteau's La Belle et la BΓͺte, which I love. I really have a passion for spooky things, and poetic things, and maybe magic mirrors. This film felt in part like an art film, but one with incredible pacing and design flourishes in all the right places.


I also went to see a pantomime, which reminded me how great pantomimes are (especially when there is a rat king singing a Queen song).


2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure i've also been writing 2016 in my school books...
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x