Diary: Zombies, Sushi, & Tights


These diary entries largely chronicle the rise of my obsession with The Walking Dead. I've tried to get into it a couple of times before, but never retained interest for long, but Elliot put on some episodes from the middle of season 4 and we watched some together, and then I had to watch the whole of that season and then the previous one. Sometimes watching something out of chronological order can make it more interesting somehow, and this seems to have been the case here. I'm as of yet still clueless about seasons 1 and 2, but seasons 3 and 4 were pretty good. I can't stop thinking about zombies now.


Other than that, I've been working on my advent calendar (a fancy Lindt one this year), and I printed out some old pictures to put in my scrapbook of happy memories and things. I know I post a lot of journal stuff and projects online, but it's nice to keep something for yourself, a bit.


Elliot and I ate sushi and played board games over the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd, and we've both been playing a lot of PokΓ©mon Sun and Moon respectively.


It's been pretty sunny and sleepy lately. I've been doing plenty of sketchbook and journal nonsense, including some collages after I picked up a new copy of Evening Standard magazine. It's funny how people's pores get edited and things like that since I always like seeing those details in pictures of faces.


The following weekend I discovered that a bunch of my tights don't fit, which is a bit of a mystery to me, but it's probably about time I got rid of that one pair of tights I stuck plastic jewels all over and never wear any more (even though a woman on a bus once complimented me on them). I usually only wear woolly tights these days, so thankfully most of my ill-fitting tights were the thin type.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x