Journal: Boyfriend Quiz


Here are some more scrapbook-style pages from my journal. They're full of old pictures (including some holiday snaps from 2013). Lots of silly memories.


The Bratislava bus station picture is my favourite. I remember that bus station fondly (even though using buses in Slovakia was confusing because we didn't understand how to correctly holepunch our bus tickets with the mechanical holepunch on the buses and ended up ripping our tickets when the machine wouldn't release them - a dramatic bus experience).


I also apparently ended up with a beautiful selection of pictures featuring some truly wonderful facial expressions, so of course I needed to make a special place for some of those.


These pages are dedicated to a quiz, and really, I think we should all make each other do a lot more quizzes. Quizzes are great. Make everyone you know do a quiz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x