Diary: Wind & Superpowers


I've been going for some good walks lately. A solid achievement. Honestly, I love walks a lot because they are so calming and stimulating and nice, but I often have to convince myself to go for one, because I'm distracted by other stuff or know there's something I need to do. Making time for walks is really important though, so I'm going to make sure I do. It's also a good opportunity to have a proper listen to an album, and sometimes I get to meet a local cat.


It's been really windy, so that has deterred me somewhat from going outside for too long because I'm scared I'll be blown into the sky and I'll never come back down. That's just not the trajectory I want for my life. I want to stay on the ground and not have excessive natural forces exerting upon my body. Hopefully for Christmas I will have the power of total resistance to wind bestowed upon me. That was at the top of my list.


I was also hoping for some powers that would let me see the future. I know everyone is very sensitive about spoilers now, but I kinda want to be spoiled on the details of my own life. I mean, not really, but also yes. Just let me know how many times Arnold Schwarzenegger and I star in a film together. I need to know that's going to happen.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had the superpower to see into the future as well. Just I can see that the path I am taking will lead me to the happiness I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it would circumvent some mistakes!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x