Diary: Notebooks & Nice Smells


This week featured an increased level of pizza, which was great. Elliot did some homemade pizzas on Friday and they were very cute and precious, then I also had some pizza last night. The pizza is taking over. I won't resist.


I've also been watching a lot of vlogs and letting all the Christmas sink into my bones. I ended up watching approximately a million perfume collection videos on Monday because apparently I went into some kind of YouTube trance. It was beautiful.


Other notable elements of this week: Having BIGBANG's 'Bae Bae' stuck in my head an awful lot, deciding I really do want to learn Hangul, being given a pile of notebooks, playing Neko Atsume for the first time, and trying out some BB cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x