(Spooky) Scanner Adventures


I made some extra wobbly scans, which are kinda spooky and fitting for today, the spooky day. They remind me of The X-Files, which I want to watch all of immediately. I can't though, because Elliot and I watch that together. It's our special spooky show. I do have a strong memory of seeing that one episode with the bees when I was a kid and being a bit freaked out. I think I avoided The X-Files somewhat after that because it genuinely weirded me out. Anyway, to leave you with some jolly Halloween spirit, here is a ghoulish limerick:

A skeleton once ate my house
Said "you deserve it because you are scouse"
So I turned right around
Stole its bones as I frowned
And now my bone soup's on the house!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x