15 YouTube Channel (& Blog) Recommendations


It's been a while since my '5 Favourite Small(ish) YouTubers' post, so I thought I'd dedicate another post to a bunch of YouTubers I've been watching since then. Scroll down to the bottom of this post for a few new blog recommendations too (here's my previous blog recommendations post).

 
1. Kelly Kitagawa - She's conscientious and seems to really care about what she does on YouTube and talking about what, why, etc.


2. TeaMakerJason - He makes tea. He tells you about a thing. It's great.


3. ilikealison -  Fun and nice. #descriptive


4. bill wurtz - I refuse to describe Bill Wurtz.


5. JoshHasTime - He has time (to tell you stuff online). Josh also has a really deep voice. I'm not sure why I felt the need to mention that.


6. Ant (mrheavyhand) - A nice, uplifting man with ears who plays songs sometimes.


7. SuperSamStuff - Good and great. I don't think I can do him justice with a description. Stylistically, he reminds me of TheThirdPew.


8. frigginboom - He is a glorious gem who makes me laugh a lot.


9. TamarSaysHi - Cute and chill with a great sense of humour.


10. bethylein - She talks a lot about the mechanics of being on YouTube and creating. I feel really densely involved when I watch her videos.

As always, you can also keep an eye on the recommendations sidebar on my channel as I try to update it periodically. And now, onto my blog picks:

1. Mushroom Rain Blog by Laura, a really inspiring and cool arty girl from Columbia. We both share a love of mushrooms. We are card carrying mushroom fan club members.

2. Gods and Foolish Grandeur is a blog which features lots of fascinating classical art and old photographs.

3. A little change. - a diary of new experiences, feelings, and life triumphs.

4. Marion Honey writes a super smart and beautiful blog about various little adventures and ideas.

5. Pepper and Twine is a pretty art blog by someone with as much love for journalling as me.

5 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your blog recommendations x
    Yours is one of my favorite
    Stefanie Meier | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you liked them. x

      Delete
  2. My mushroom blog is here! thanks :) I have to make our members card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Maybe it could be an actual dried out mushroom!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x