Okay, here's a list. A kind of bucket list, or idea list alongside my face. Maybe I will refine it into something later, but for now it's just a spontaneous list of thoughts. things I want. Things I want to do. Things I want to be, maybe. Goals are weird, I guess, in that you're living life and it's all a weird accident that you didn't ask for and you don't know what's going to happen.
- I want to make regular cash money in a way that is fun and in a way that also means I get to be in the company of nice people who are also making the cash money. This is vague but you know, it's a vague plan. No less important because it's vague.
- I want to go to Japan and Iceland. These, at the moment, are my super hyper important holiday travelling destinations. There is something about them that captivates me. I have to go to these places and confront the absolute mundanity of daily life there. And steal a little rock from there, or something like that. Adopt a rock.
- I want to ride in a hot air balloon. This one seems silly, but I don't know, I just do. Even though I'm scared of heights. I can ride in a hot air balloon. And I want champagne while I'm doing it.
- Okay, here's a big one: I want to live in another country. I'm not too fussy but I just want to be, for some time at least, immersed in a different culture and way of life. And maybe also to really have to use a different language. Because I'm trying to learn languages but I don't think I'm good at them, I think actually having to use them would make a huge difference. I'm thinking Germany, maybe, or the Faroe Islands or something. I don't know, just think it would be very cool and terrifying but ultimately a huge and unique learning experience.
- BATHE IN A GEYSER - I love warmth and water, so... yes! Thanks. I mean I guess this should probably be part of the Iceland point, but in general I want to submerge myself in natural waters. I am good at going into very cold British river and sea water, so it can be very hard to stop me from trying to call Poseidon himself via waving seaweed around and singing all the One Direction songs. Poseidon's favourite is Niall, by the way.