|try to copy my face here|
- start using a tiny bag because this just isn't the time for carrying a massive bag around and hurting your shoulder, and you probably do not need to carry spare tights and t-shirts as often as you do
- read a new manga series - there are so many of them and it feels good to absorb multiple volumes in one go like you're eating a textbook in a cartoon and afterwards you know everything, only in this case you know a comic story instead of how osmosis works
- cook a good hot meal - there is nothing like that satisfied hot stomach feeling
- drink a lot of water because you love the taste of it and it feels good
- do big art things - take up a lot of space and don't worry about how you're going to transport or otherwise deal with things
- don't get distracted for too long - do stuff today, not tomorrow
- organise drawers and things for convenience and peace of mind
- go outside if you feel glum
- keep drawing all the time!
- do spontaneous projects and ideas because sometimes they are the best
- draw pictures of yourself with a cool school backpack
- wear ugly comfy clothes and be content about it :-)
- remember that smiley faces are excellent :o)
Alright, I think that's it for now. One last thing I want to tell myself is to keep making lists like this, because they are one of the most important tools to me and they always remind me that I am so full of ideas and solutions and pathways. That's really important and nice to remember.