Most Precious Items


I imagine most of us probably keep little boxes of memories in some form. I have a little collection of notes and things from school, and I keep a box of things my boyfriend has given me. I thought it would be cool to include some of those items in a scanner post. I'm not really hugely sentimental about objects in general, but these are the most important physical things I own.

3 handmade chainmail bracelets
bead bracelet in moth DNA sequence
20p vending machine troll
notes - a Christmas dinner shopping list and a set of haikus
silver amethyst earrings
lizard bracelet that I wear as an anklet




3 comments:

  1. i love the pictures!!! so creative <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dear,
    I really like your Posts & you have great Pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow via Bloglovin & GFC? That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    MY BLOG
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x