Diary: Blankets & Buns


It seems to be getting a little warmer and lighter and springier, but then I keep needing to pile on extra layers on sudden super cold nights. This week has been a week of wearing my hair in buns. Sometimes one big bun (I kept it in a bun for 2 nights and it came out so puffy) and sometimes in two side buns (this creates pretty perfect curls when slept in, actually, and it's pretty comfy). My hair is like a beautiful expanding tree. A cantankerous and rebellious tree, I think.

I also painted my toenails (a very rare occurrence), visited an old friend, and got really into PokΓ©mon Shuffle, the free to download puzzle game for the 3DS. I'm kinda feeling the need to curl up at home lately. I feel a bit like a hamster who just needs to snuggle into some good hay or something. I also am feeling really enthusiastic and happy about my YouTube channel at the moment. I think my videos are reaching a nice level of conciseness and confidence suddenly. I might make a video about my video progress. It's one of those things that is going to keep on growing and shifting as I go along, which is great! My latest vlog is included, yet again, at the tail end of this post, so let me know your thoughts.

:-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x