Diary: Basically, I Am Garfield


It's "that time of the month" so today I feel like the most lethargic little jelly bean of all time and need at least twenty chocolate oranges hourly, such is the nature of the beast (the beast is my slightly dipped serotonin levels or whatever it is that makes me want to cry when I drop a spoon). I think you should definitely be given a free log cabin with a delightful fire and a jug of Pimms and the softest blankets known to humankind when you are menstruating. It's only fair.

The sun has been reminding us of its existence recently, which is nice. Hello again, sun. I have been trying to be super duper organised and work on art experimentation and writing and so on, but I have been somewhat distracted by lasagne (thanks to my boyfriend who I will henceforth refer to as Mr Lasagne). I have also been enjoying the delights of Ed Sheeran and Smirnoff Ice, as you will discover if you watch the video at the bottom of this post. I hope your week has been a pleasant one, and that you too were momentarily mesmerised by lasagne (or some other delight).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x