It's Still Christmas!


It's still Christmas for me, pretty much. There are still decorations and lights and leftover chocolate biscuits everywhere, and I'm still pouring hot tea into myself to stay thawed. I don't see any need to rush back to "not Christmas" mode. It's nice to just linger in the festive mood for a while.


Elliot gave me sake for Christmas, which is really nice. I've not really drank warmed spirits before and I'm pleased to discover that it is really nice and makes the taste a lot more subtle somehow. Plus anything warm is a bonus at the moment - I still need to prevent my body from turning into an icicle.


Here we are still enjoying the Christmas lights.


This is one of a million bedroom mirror shots, but I like them all. The best candid morning or evening shots. This is me one lazy step up from being in bed.


I came home the other day to find this cute little robin waiting for me. I've had some of the animals from this range before and they are very nice designs. What a sweetie. If I was a tiny bird, I would definitely wear a tiny hat too.


Snowflakes are a great decoration theme, I think. These decorations in a nearby shopping centre are pretty cute and still up!


And here's a bonus mirror shot, because one just isn't enough!

6 comments:

  1. You're the first person I've come across who is just like me regarding Christmas! I don't know why as soon as Christmas is over people are ready to put away the decor and twinkling lights. Just, why? Winter is so depressing, the only thing that I look forward to about it is the Christmas lights/decor! I'll probably take mine down this weekend... and I will have a moment of silence after. Haha.
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas is over too early! I think it should last until my birthday: February 1st.

      Delete
  2. love those lights :) it should be kept up all year long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I don't know about that...

      *joins Slade*

      Delete
  3. Lol glad to know I'm not the only one that still has Christmas decorations up! xD Haha, this was a great read and those mirror selfies are awesome! (:

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet || Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No one can make Christmas end until I want it to :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x