Diary: Twin Peaks & Blog Memories


This week has been pretty nice and full of crumpets. I am finally actually re-watching Twin Peaks and I am currently 5 episodes in. I'm having an assessment show this week (opening on Thursday), then it's my birthday on Sunday, and Elliot is interviewing for a slightly less part time version of his job next Tuesday, so it's quite an eventful one! I've already received some pretty snazzy birthday presents, including a cat lunch bag and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles bath fizzer.

I'm posting these diary pages as double page spreads because I don't think they look quite right as single pages. This does mean the text is too small though, so please do zoom in to read them! I made a little vlog on Thursday as well, so please enjoy that below.




4 comments:

  1. Love these diary posts! Ah yes, Twin Peaks, I simply adore Audrey, she's the only girl who can make saddle shoes sensual :)

    www.recalcitrantgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE those saddle shoes. tbh I love everything Audrey wears though. Most of all I want the Twin Peaks skirts. All the skirts.

      Delete
  2. Must watch it again. I loved it the first time around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so rewatchable too! It's weird watching it when you know what's to come.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x