Diary: Getting Out The Advent Calendar


It's already December and I am pretty much lying down and cradling a scarf like a small child for this entire month in the lead up to Exciting Day. I've got my One Direction advent calendar (thanks mum) to dispense daily chocolate and test my patience. I always enjoyed being officially allowed to scoff the whole calender whenever I was going to Scotland for Christmas, but I'm staying at home this year so I'll try to stick to the rules. I'm not sure what's happened this week other than me discovering the amazing language site duolingo and watching lots of TV. I did spend time at Elliot's house and I usually forget to write diary entries on those days, but we watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Elliot's first time watching it) and tried some new beers from a local brewery.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x