Christmas Lights


Everything feels so full of darkness and Christmas lights and warm food and supermarket shopping trips! I took some long exposure pictures of Christmas lights impulsively and then I couldn't stop myself waving all the available lights around for the camera. Lights are so pretty in the dark!


Elliot and I went to the shops and marvelled at all the novelty jumpers available. I always like to take a quick snap of us in the booze aisle CCTV whenever possible.


I think this sums him up more than any other picture that has ever existed.


Elliot made fried eggs in a very dark kitchen and lots of lights were reflected in the glass doors. Such a beautiful dim yellow glow.




Light painting in the mirror is really fun, but I can't keep the camera very steady. This feels so Christmassy and nice though!


 Phone pictures from the same day (this was when we were leaving to go to the shops):


( ぀⌒▽⌒)぀♡


Woolly tights are forever~♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x