Animal Crossing Journal #8: Fish Maniac


Hamphrey and I getting some fresh air outside our houses on a lovely snowy day. He lives next to me because he loves me loads. Or because he's nosy.


My standee and surrounding flower bed have been unchanged for a while, but I've planted some new pear trees behind them. You can't go too far without finding some delicious fruit to eat these days.


Alfonso has moved in! I absolutely adore him and hope he will be very happy here in Boy.


Isabelle heads back to work with a nice hot coffee.


Kapp'n seems to have developed some kind of sea sickness.


Why is this dog lurking outside my house?


The truth is finally out. I am a fish maniac.


Every day I fall in a hole. This is my life.


Like I said, I'm a fish maniac.


This is the space where Cousteau's house used to be. I'll miss him, but I will also arrange a beautiful flower bed where his house was.

3 comments:

  1. Nice post!
    I love animal story!!

    xx

    curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I really need to get back into playing this :) xx

    shimmerofsparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving these posts! Animal Crossing is my favourite game ever :)

    spreepark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x