Animal Crossing Journal #4: Pumpkin Heads


Well, it's happened, we've all become pumpkin-heads. It's Halloween in Boy and everyone's playing tricks on me. Please give me back my normal bee-stung face. Thanks.


I have a new room! This is my third, and what better to decorate it with than a beautiful traffic cone? Stylish.


The pumpkin-head army grows quickly.


Look at this beauty - it's my very first Jacob's Ladder. *tearfully wipes nose on nearest tulip*


Boy gets a brand new cafe! I hope it does hot chocolate.


I streetpassed someone with this nice minimalist room. Very calming.


Henry is completely oblivious to my pain.


Delicious fruits.


And we get a beautiful flower clock too! I love it. It reminds me of Edinburgh.


Woe is me.


Hamphrey sits nonchalantly on top of a poor plant. Please have some respect for nature, sir.

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this please? I like it so much!
    Lovely greetings from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x