Animal Crossing Journal #3: Gyroid Fever


What's happening in Boy this week? Well, mushrooms are appearing everywhere, a strong family of pine trees is growing, and a dog thinks I have romantic feelings towards him, just for starters.


Yes Mac my type is absolutely "sporty dog in Uni Qlo puffy jacket". Actually, is it just me or does Mac look a little bit like Richard E. Grant?


I redesigned my standee so I can be this grumpy little bug sprite now.


Hamphrey nervously avoids looking directly at my injuries.


I feel more and more one with the gyroids every day.


G Y R O I D S


We got a new police station and a wind turbine! Very exciting!


Del subtly farts on a rose.


G Y R O I D


A cute family of pine trees begins to watch over the river.


And finally, the construction of the cafe begins, just to the right of my house (for quick caffeine access).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x