Pointing At Pigeons

Plushies resting at the end of my bed.

I was looking through my camera and wondering what to do with a bunch of photos I had on there, and I figured it might be nice to make a weekly post of unseen photos I've taken across the week. I take a lot of photos and always have some I don't really do anything with left on my camera, and I thought it would be nice to make a project with them, so from now on I'm going to make a photo diary post every Sunday!

It's also just pretty nice to have a succinct visual record of a period of time, so I hope these photo diaries will be really nice and handy to look back on later as reminders of what I was doing across particular weeks.

Me using Ells as a pillow.
We like to use each other as furniture whenever possible.

I found this book in the Wimbledon College of Art library, and since I love collage it was a fun little read. It has some amazing sound bites and pictures.
 I'm trying to get good use out of the library and academic material available to me since I'm about to enter my last year of uni and I want to make the most of it and really do well this year. There is so much interesting stuff to read!

Pigeons in Elliot's back garden.
 I take a lot of pictures of the pigeons out here, so I end up with a thousand pigeon pictures on my camera at any one time. Pigeons are amazing.

P
White roses in Elliot's back garden.

Contortionism.

Elliot pointing at the pigeons in his garden

A quick Sailor Moon doodle :-)
 Elliot sorted through lots of old college and uni stuff he didn't need any more and I drew Luna and Usagi on his pink file divider in purple felt tip.

A small drawing of a girl with glasses. Written text above this character says "mothcub".

3 comments:

  1. The collage book looks amazing! I am going to have to look that book up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got so many inspiring pictures in it and one of my favourite bits is in the preface:
      "Peter claims to have 'emotionally retired' from the art."
      A cool book, for sure.

      Delete
    2. Oh sorry, I meant "the art world", not "the art"!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x