Diary: Dastardly Vampire Deeds


So this week I bound my own book for the first time (cool), got a bit scared that I'm going into my final year of uni (not cool), and sat in bed with a cup of tea and a laptop (moderately cool). I'm trying to see as many art shows and do as much art writing as possible at the moment and I'm going to Scotland next Wednesday to see my family, so I'm pretty busy! Elliot and I are going to try to write 500 words a day while we're up there - him for a fiction project and me for my major critical project. Phew!







A small drawing of a girl with glasses. Written text above this character says "mothcub".

Listening to: Depeche Mode - People Are People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x