Diary: Cherries & Art Research


I've done a few fun things this week - I went to a zine fair on Saturday, finally finished season two of Orange Is The New Black (that finale was amazing, am I right?), and ate some great hot dogs courtesy of Elliot.

I'm visiting my family in Scotland from today until the 3rd of July so I might not be posting my next diary update on the usual Wednesday, but we'll see! I am going to vlog every day while I'm there, so that will be a fun and different sort of diary for anyone who fancies watching me eat ten sausage rolls on a train!





A small drawing of a girl with glasses. Written text above this character says "mothcub".

Listening to: Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x