Cute Clouds & Collaging Materials


All of these pictures will show you that during the past week the weather has been very sunny indeed in London, and I've clearly been hanging out with all the plant life like I'm part of some kind of photosynthesising gang (check out my daisy print leggings - thank you eBay!). I hereby designate us the 'Terror Triffids'. Watch out.

A particularly beautiful cloud seen from my bedroom window.

Collaging materials laid out on my bed for constructing a zine.

The best book I've ever found in a train station waiting room. Life truly is a rollercoaster!

Check out this 20p vending machine ring I got. Had to ask the man in the shop for it because the machine actually didn't give out.


I really like taking pictures in glass because you can get some really cool reflections and combinations with reflections and stuff behind the glass mixing together - like me becoming one with these leaves.





Another cool cloud.

Newly bottled and delicious homemade mead in Elliot's kitchen

A small drawing of a girl with glasses. Written text above this character says "mothcub".

Listening to: St. Vincent - I Prefer Your Love

2 comments:

  1. Those daisy leggings are so freaking cute. love them.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to wear flowers all over my body :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x