Arisaig & Mallaig


This Friday we (me, Elliot, and my aunt and granddad) went all the way up the West coast of Scotland to the best beach in the universe, Arisaig, and the port village Mallaig. It was a long drive and a long day, but worth it to get to the best beach ever! I've been there several times and every time it's magic. I don't know what kind of crab apocalypse was going on at the beach, but we found so many dead crabs there.

It was fairly mild weather until we actually got to Arisaig. As soon as we got there, the sun came out and it was nice and warm. We had a picnic on the sand and I went in the sea up to my shoulders because I love to be very cold and touch seaweed.

Here are all the pictures of sunny, beachy things.


The sun being a big, hot ball of brightness.


First view of the beach. This is probably the first time I've been up here without clambering all over the rocks.


If you look closely you can see that the picnic table is sinking into the sand.




Seems like I really like taking pictures of the sky.



Flowers in Mallaig.


We went inside this art shop and it was full of incredible landscapes.



A picture of Elliot taking a picture of the train.





I spotted this little bird as were getting in the car to start the drive back South.

A small drawing of a girl with glasses. Written text above this character says "mothcub".

Listening to: Heart - Never

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x